This month, join Toni and Julie to discuss The Kindness Method by Shahroo Izadi
ABOUT THE BOOK
The Kindness Method is an empowering guide to changing habits that focuses on our strengths, skills and positive traits (rather than looking at what we can’t do), invites us to look at where and who we want to be (rather than who we don't want to be), and then helps us work backwards from there.
With zero judgement.
You might not want to stop drinking, you might just want to drink less than two bottles of wine a night. You might not want to work less, but you might want to save an important relationship. You might not need to stop spending so much money, but you might want to change how you feel about yourself after another online splurge.
Behavioural Change Specialist Shahroo Izadi has combined professional addiction training with personal experience to create The Kindness Method (she has lost - and kept off - eight stone), and whether your unwanted habit is food, booze, drugs, sex, shopping, gambling, gaming, procrastination or work - or all of the above - this book can help you:
1. understand how your negative habits came about
2. have kinder conversations with yourself and boost your self-esteem
3. understand how your unwanted habits are serving you and look at healthier alternatives
4. set achievable and sustainable goals
5. face up to your inner bully
6. feel empowered, positive and ready to embrace change